Outsourcing is not a new phenomenon - the tendency of outsourcing has rapidly been on the rise over the past decade with companies from various industries enjoying the benefits by outsourcing their app development to take advantage of globalization. Businesses that are aware of the complexities and problems involved in developing apps in-house, or those unable to make long-term commitments, should hire dedicated developers. By hiring dedicated developers, one gets access to technology, experience, knowledge, as well as the architecture necessary to complete even the most complex app project in a short span of time.
According to Statista, around $288 billion has been spent globally for IT outsourcing services. Moreover, according to a Deloitte survey, 53% of businesses outsource their IT functions. Also, as per another IT sourcing report, small businesses invest 6.1% of their IT budget in IT outsourcing, while mid-sized firms invest 4.6% and large-sized businesses invest 7.4%.
These high figures above show the benefits of outsourcing as it is highly popular across industries. Outsourcing can help you reduce and control expenses, improve your business and reduce the time to the market. If you have planned to outsource, it is important to understand the working pattern of the outsourcing models. The engagement model is a structure that actually defines collaboration between a client and outsourcing vendor. In other words, it defines the level of control and accountability, as well as facilitates a base for a healthier relationship development. So the important question is how do you select an engagement model that suits your business needs?
When it comes to an engagement model, you will be offered the following three models to choose from. Every model has its own pros and cons and selects the one that is best suited for your needs require thorough analysis and knowledge.
- Fixed Cost Model
- Time and Material Model
- Dedicated Hiring Model
Dedicated Hiring model
Dedicated Hiring model is the most efficient model in terms of its fixed pricing because it offers close coordination with the offshore resource, flexibility and significant or full control over the resource. There are several clients, who hire dedicated developers for the success and smooth running of their product. In this model, the outsource company provides skilled employees to the clients who are able to complete the project assigned by the client and meet their requirements fully. In other words, hire dedicated developers who are intelligent, proficient and who have in-depth knowledge of all the development platforms required for the completion of your project. This model is mostly used for long-term projects. Dedicated hiring is regarded as the best model of engagement in comparison to your in-house human resource. Hiring dedicated developers drastically reduce the product’s time-to-the-market by around 37%. This is because developers passionate about specific technologies are rightly mapped with the client’s requirements. Working with outsourcing firm is also tricky sometimes hence you should have complete knowledge of the scope of your project, the most effective pricing model and best IT outsourcing methodologies and practices to develop a feature-rich app. Hired dedicated developers, have a better understanding of your business needs and implement the best - practiced development processes, in the project.
Benefits of Dedicated Hiring Model
Mentioned below are few benefits of Dedicated Hiring Model:
- Freedom to focus on core business areas: Outsourcing to dedicated resources plays a crucial role by permitting your key human resources to focus on more important business tasks.
- Access to skilled expertise: This model gives you access to a diverse pool of talented professionals. The client also has the flexibility of selecting the right match for the specified project.
- Utilizing in-house efficiency: When a project is outsourced, an enterprise can successfully utilize the internal resources as the workload of your human capital is being shared by an outsourcing partner and this allows you to develop your domestic task force and use them more competently.
- Time zone advantages: A very rewarding benefit is the time zone difference between your country and the location of your offshore country - providing an additional advantage of round-the-clock business operations.
- Economic advantage: Maintaining an Infrastructure is a burden and hence for hired dedicated developers, you do not have to incur any such overhead expenses. Hire dedicated developers - this model is very cost effective as compared to the in-house resource as it saves the entire initial cost of training.
- Reduce risk: The ultimate advantage of outsourcing is to achieve a competitive edge in the market but every business carries a certain amount of risk. A well-versed team in their areas of expertise can easily handle the market competitions and changing technologies required for the app.
Are you wondering if Hiring Dedicated Developers is the right move for you?
An experienced dedicated development team would have developed numerous apps and hence have a good grasp of the business requirement and the kind of challenges faced. Though dedicated hiring comes with numerous advantages for your business, you need to make sure you are working with the correct outsourcing partner. Make a thorough check before associating with any offshore development company. Choosing the right model can be critical to the success of your project, as it can not only accelerate your app development lifecycle but also considerably contribute to the net profit of your company. Hire dedicated developer - model saves you a great deal of cost besides ensuring good quality product. These highly motivated developers work closely with you to develop the right app tailored to your business needs. Smooth communications will allow easy access to your dedicated offshore outsourcing team - to provide hassle-free project management from start to finish. The benefits of hiring a dedicated developer for your app development are enormous as it represents a significant investment in terms of time and money - giving you invaluable industry experience and expertise.