Hire Dedicated Developers – Best Engagement Model for Offshore Projects
Outsourcing is not a new phenomenon, it has been rapidly on the rise over the past decade, with companies from various industries enjoying the benefits by outsourcing their app development to take advantage of globalization. Businesses that are aware of the complexities and problems involved in developing apps in-house, or those unable to make long-term commitments, should hire dedicated developers. By hiring dedicated developers, one gets access to technology, experience, knowledge, and the architecture necessary to complete even the most complex app project within a short period.
According to Statista, around $288 billion has been spent globally for IT outsourcing services. Moreover, according to a Deloitte survey, 53% of businesses outsource their IT functions. Also, as per another IT sourcing report, small businesses invest 6.1% of their IT budget in IT outsourcing, while mid-sized firms invest 4.6%, and large-sized invest 7.4%.
These high figures above show the benefits of outsourcing as it is trendy across industries. Outsourcing can help you reduce and control expenses, improve your business and reduce the time to the market. If you have planned to outsource, it is vital to understand the working pattern of the outsourcing models. The engagement model is a structure that defines collaboration between a client and an outsourcing vendor. In other words, it describes the level of control, accountability, and facilitates a base for healthier relationship development. So the question is, how do you select an engagement model that suits your business needs?
When it comes to an engagement model, the choice is to select from the following three models. Every model has its pros and cons. Select the one that is best suited for your needs requires thorough analysis and knowledge.
- Fixed Cost Model
- Time and Material Model
- Dedicated Hiring Model
Dedicated Hiring model
The dedicated Hiring model is the most efficient in terms of its fixed pricing as it offers close coordination, flexibility, and significant or complete control over the resource. Several clients hire dedicated developers for the success and smooth running of their products. In this model, the outsourcing company provides skilled employees to the clients who can complete the project assigned by the client and meet their requirements fully.
Hire the ones who are intelligent, proficient, and have in-depth knowledge of all the development platforms required for the smooth completion of your project. This model is mostly used for long-term projects. Dedicated hiring is regarded as the best model of engagement in comparison to your in-house human resource. Hiring dedicated developers drastically reduce the product’s time-to-the-market by around 37%. It is because developers passionate about specific technologies are mapped rightly with the client’s requirements. Working with an outsourcing firm is also tricky sometimes, therefore you should have complete knowledge of the scope of your project, the most effective pricing model, and best IT outsourcing methodologies and practices to develop a feature-rich app. With a much better understanding of the business needs, dedicated developers try to implement the best development practices in the project.
Benefits of Dedicated Hiring Model
Mentioned below are few benefits of Dedicated Hiring Model:
- Freedom to Focus on Core Business Areas: Outsourcing to dedicated resources plays a crucial role by permitting your human resources to focus on more critical business tasks.
- Access to Skilled Expertise: This model gives you access to a diverse pool of talented professionals. The client also has the flexibility of selecting the right match for the specified project.
- Utilizing In-house Efficiency: When a project is outsourced, an enterprise can successfully utilize the internal resources as the workload of your human capital is being shared by an outsourcing partner, this allows you to develop your domestic task force and use them more competently.
- Time Zone Advantages: A rewarding benefit is the time zone difference between your country and the location of your offshore country – providing an additional advantage of round-the-clock business operations.
- Economic Advantage: Maintaining an Infrastructure is a burden hence, for hired dedicated developers, you do not have to incur any such overhead expenses. Hire dedicated developers – this model is very cost-effective compared to the in-house resource as it saves the entire initial cost of training.
- Reduce Risk: The ultimate advantage of outsourcing is to achieve a competitive edge in the market, but every business carries a certain amount of risk. A well-versed team in its areas of expertise can easily handle the market competitions and changing technologies required for the app.
Are you wondering if Hiring Dedicated Developers is the right move for you?
A professional and dedicated development team would have developed numerous apps and hence have a good grasp of the business requirement and the kind of challenges faced. Though dedicated hiring comes with many advantages for your business, you need to make sure you are working with the correct outsourcing partner. Make a thorough check before associating with any offshore software development company. Choosing a suitable model is critical to the success of your project because it contributes considerably to the net profit of your company side by accelerates your app development lifecycle. Hire a dedicated developer – model saves you a great deal of cost besides ensuring a good quality product. These highly motivated developers work closely with you to develop the right app tailored to your business needs. Smooth communications will allow easy access to your dedicated offshore outsourcing team – to provide hassle-free project management from start to finish. The benefits of hiring a dedicated developer for your app development are enormous as it represents a significant investment in terms of time and money – giving you invaluable industry experience and expertise.