Features We Offer for Education Web Design
- Fully customizable responsive site
- Improved Google, Bing & Yahoo ranking
- One-touch contact information
- Easy access to the content
- Featured listings on the homepage
- Intuitive user interface
- One-click navigation
- Custom layout design
- Data security and assurance
- Convenient search bars
- Forms for quick feedback
- Social networking bar
- Click to Call icons
- Sync with your YouTube
We Offer Perfection In Education Through
An Interactive Education Web Design
- Flexible screen resolution
- Appealing and engaging layouts
- Easy navigation
- CRM integration
- Clear CTAs integration
- Social media integration
- Modern sleek CMS
- Leverage the newest technologies
- Versatility with various options
- Unique and compelling blog posts
- Informational segments
- Storytelling images and videos
- Robust search functionality
- Advanced search filters
- Outcome-based searches
- Responsive UI/UX
- Mobile-first website
- Fast loading speed
Education Web Design Agency
Keyideas is a higher education web design and development company that creates solutions for the education industry like schools, colleges, non-profits, and universities. We develop content management systems and database-driven websites and apps to control the learning and marketing of schools and education organizations.
- Websites for schools
- Online learning and classrooms
- Education organizations
- Associations & member group
What Goes Into a Valuable
Education Web Design?
Pictures interact more powerfully than text, so your site’s images mustn’t be dull. Invest in HD visuals to catch the attention of your visitors.
Each navigation menu needs to be concise, uncluttered, and easy to read. Avoid tiny fonts, and stick to fewer items in your menu list. Make a “contact” link at the end.
Responsive Education Web Design
You aim to bestow an optimal user experience to all website visitors, whether they’re using desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones.
Clear calls to action
If you desire your visitors to sign up for free information, schedule a call, apply online, or contact you, encourage them with the “call to action” button.