- What are the services Keyideas Infotech providing?
Keyideas Infotech works with organizations worldwide to provide them with software and web development solutions and services. Broadly, we provide the following services:
Mobile Application Development, Android, iOS and Windows
iPhone Application Development
Web Redesign and Maintenance
E-commerce Website Design
E-commerce Web Development
Internet Marketing and SEO
Open Source Customization - Drupal, Magento, Joomla, etc
- What is the exact location of Keyideas Infotech Web and Software Development Center?
Keyideas Infotech Private Limited is located at Saket, New Delhi, India 110030.
- What are the working hours of Keyideas Infotech?
Our hard-working team members work round the clock to deliver projects within time limits.
- How can I communicate with Keyideas Infotech?
Keyideas Infotech has the following modes of communication:
Telephones Email Instant Messenger Chat
- What is the strength of Keyideas Infotech?
We currently have an Extensive Team of experienced professionals in our web and software development center in India.
- What type of a team does Keyideas Infotech have?
At Keyideas Infotech, we have a team of bright, knowledgeable and talented professionals. Most of our programmers/ developers are Engineering Graduates with Master Degree. Our team includes highly skilled Software Engineers and Developers, System Analyst, Web and Graphic Designers, Quality Assurance Analysts and Business Development Managers.
- What are the Keyideas Infotech core competencies?
OWe specialize in app development and website development. Our expertise areas are - iOS, Android, Windows, PHP, Java, Microsoft.NET and Web/Graphic designing. You can find the best and expert IT talent in Keyideas.
- Are you flexible in adopting our methodologies for development of our projects?
Keyideas Infotech is flexible enough to accept your methodologies to implement your project. We can adopt your methodologies and work the way you want ensuring that your project requirements are met.
- What makes Keyideaians so unique?
Keyideaians are known for their professionalism, knowledge, hard work, quality, dedication and flexibility in delivering the best to their clients.
- What are your standard Terms and Conditions?
Once a contract has been signed, depending on the Payment Schedule an invoice is issued which is a part of the approved Project Plan. Copyright on the final software belongs to the client only.
- How can we be assured that we are not wasting our time and money?
You can refer to our Software Development Methodology / Process which we follow. You can contact us in case you have further queries or concerns. We will provide additional information and also spend extra time to explain our processes.
We also provide required suggestions. We assure you the best quality software at low price and hence software development projects could be outsourced
Here are some guidelines that the offshore vendor must meet:
The software development rates significantly vary between countries and hence the need for offshore development.
Good communication and infrastructure facilities including easy access to the Internet.
Qualified and knowledgeable personnel
Fluency in English
- How can we trust your productivity and charges to me?
We have a transparent software development process and every phase of development, is closely monitored. The complete scope of the work is defined at the initial phase of development after the client’s approval. Any part of the application which is not acceptable can be amended in a short span time. We look forward to a long-term relationship with our clients.
- What are the risks involved in developing offshore?
Managing the software development process, involves risk and we try our best to address these issues. Besides, there is also the risk of proper communication because lack of proper communication can result in requirements not getting clarified and software having issues. We support a 24 hour online chat and we expect a similar communication from your end for a better understanding and delivery of the project. Third risk is the Agreement for safety. For safeguarding both sides - agreements related to payments and other issues have to be agreed by both the parties.
- Can we first get a rough idea about the cost of my system?
Yes, no doubts. Just contact us or fill the ‘Request Free Quote’ form.
- Can we try your services before giving you an important and big Project?
Yes, you can request us to do a pilot or model, testing project. We will do it with minimal payment depending on how "big" the project is.
- What documents should be provided to create a proposal?
Generally technical documents, specifications and design documents related to your project needs. In case you do not have the technical details and do not have any information related to development, just give us a call. We will get in touch with you and ask you questions required to create the proposal.
- What do you mean by an estimate?
Project estimation is done after doing a requirement analysis and checking the feasibility of the client’s needs. Then a rough estimate is provided which includes the budget and timelines.
- What is the difference between proposal and an estimate?
An estimate is designed to give you a rough idea of what the project will cost. A proposal gives the system specification, context level diagram of the system, design and coding methodology, deliverables and schedule of the project with details.
- What do you expect from client during the project?
The involvement of the client in the project is essential. They need to provide all technical and business specifications available and also provide prompt, honest and thorough feedback on the software developed. The nature of involvement of the client greatly drives the project.
- Do you provide post-development support?
Yes, we do support all software we design and deliver, based on a separate support/maintenance contract. This generally includes bug tracking and fixing. Feature enhancements and developments are handled as separate contracts. We closely track all post maintenance requests, issues, bugs, etc. We also provide maintenance or redesign of web or software applications developed by other vendors.
- How can we be sure of security from competitors?
Confidentiality agreement is maintained with each and every team members. This confidentiality is also validated through the existing laws. Our professional team would not risk their career or professional integrity by misusing customer's code.
- What kinds of guarantee do we get about the work?
We provide a one-month warranty period after the final delivery for all bug-fixing. We sign a separate maintenance contract, after the warranty period to continue with the ongoing support.
- How does Keyideas Infotech protect confidentiality?
Before initiating a project, Keyideas Infotech signs a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with the client. We keep project-related information in strict confidence. Client's project details are not revealed without the client’s prior permission. We sign a Non-Disclosure agreement with our employees to prevent sharing or leaking of information.
- Can you provide references of your clients?
Yes, we can provide you with our client references. We have built a relation with our customers by helping them meet their business goals and providing services and support whenever required. Our clients suggest our name as references to other companies for high quality and cost effective software development.
- How do you ensure quality of services to your clients?
At Keyideas Infotech, we have adopted quality standards for the benefit of the business. Quality at Keyideas Infotech is an ongoing process. Our processes are derived from industry standard practices and have been customized to suit the requirements of our clients.
- Can we outsource our projects that we have received from our clients to Keyideas Infotech?
Yes. Offshore outsourcing helps in reducing the development cost of the project. We effectively manage the outsourced projects as our processes ensure smooth transition and completion of your project at reduced cost.
- How do we get started?
The first step of getting started is to set your requirements related to developer. You can also suggest one of our senior managers who are happy to assist you with your requirements. When availability of the developer is confirmed and agreed upon, you will have to sign the contract. Once we get confirmation from your end we can start with proceedings.
- Do you have your own development center, or do you work on subcontract?
We have our own development center and we do not sub-contract.
- How long does it take to get a developer started on my work once the charges are paid?
Once the payment is made it will take approx. 3-5 working days to schedule the start date.
- Will my Hired Developers speak English or any other international languages?
All our developers are fluent in English.
- What is the length of contract?
There is no fixed length of the contract as it totally depends on the agreement with the client. Our contract varies, depending on different project requirements.
- What is the mode of payment?
The preferred mode of payment would be either Pay Pal or Wire Transfer.
- If I hire a developer, does that mean I have that person dedicated only for me?
Yes. The developer you hire, like all other regular employees, will work full-time (8 hours a day, 5 days a week) dedicatedly on your project.
- Could I hire a developer for a Project Based Task?
Yes, you can hire the developer as your offshore employee to work on any of your current / multiple projects.
- Do you have a price list for developers with different skills?
Yes we do have a price list. We can provide you the information once you forward us your contact details.
- What is the set-up cost and when is it due?
We do not charge any set-up cost or fees. All this is provided free of charge. We do all paper work and agreement from our end. There is only hiring charges which depend on your project requirements.
- How do I give working instructions and training to my hired developer?
You can give instructions to your developers by using Instant Messenger, Email or phone.
- Are client’s business secrets and information safe with your company?
Yes. The data mined and information produced for the client is the client’s property. Neither the company nor the appointed developer can sell or transfer the product to any party other than the client.
- Would you replace the developer if I am not satisfied with the performance?
Yes. We will certainly replace the developer if there are any shortcomings on the developer's end.
- What is the reporting process? How often will I be updated?
Normally, status reporting is done on a daily or weekly basis via e-mail or by other project management tools. The client can change the reporting process, depending on his discretion.
- What other skills does your developer bring to the table?
The developer always works for the client, makes suggestions or implements changes when directed to do so. They always make an effort to get the job done within cost and time.
- What if the developer takes a day off, is sick or leaves the company?
No issues. We can assign a separate developer for you if he is sick or on long leave. We always have contract with employees, in case they plan to leave, they will have to serve three months’ notice period, which provides enough time for knowledge transfer.
- You have spoken about client satisfaction, can you illustrate?
Yes. You can view the comments provided by our clients, after successfully completing their project. Link below http://www.keyideasinfotech.com/testimonials.html or for more information you can contact us at email@example.com
- I'm interested in employing/hiring a programmer; how shall we proceed?
First we can discuss and finalize the project requirements, then proceed with documentation and start on your project ASAP. For quick contact just send your detailed information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What will be the profit margin, if I use your offshore team?
Overall profit may vary from project to project. It can vary from 30%, compared to the traditional project based outsourcing model to 60%, compared to in-house development.
- Offshore dedicated centers and teams are offered by many other vendors. What makes your company different?
We are available for direct communications for 24 hours a day.
Finally, our decade of experience in custom software and web development, speaks for itself. You can review our customers' comments on the Testimonial page of our website. You can also check our portfolio at http://www.keyideasinfotech.com/portfolio
- Will I own all of the source code produced by my Offshore Team?
Yes, you will have access to all the source code. All project code created by your Offshore Team is considered "work made for hire," and the intellectual property rights embodied in it are your sole and exclusive property.
- Where are your offshore teams located?
Our team works at our offshore development center located in New Delhi, India.
- What kind of facilities and equipment do you have? How fast is your Internet connection?
The company premises are spacious and comfortable. The workstation areas provide enough room to employees to work comfortably thus ensuring high productivity. The reliable and secure electrical system ensures power availability at all times. Multiple levels of back-ups are taken to keep data secure.
An intelligent fire/smoke detection and alarm system is available for notification. All rooms are equipped with fire extinguishers as well as Closed Circuit Televisions (CCTV).
The company's routers provide high speed access to the Internet for all company employees. These communication channels allow daily project monitoring which ensure real time interaction with clients on a continual basis.
- Do I have to pay any bonuses to the team apart from monthly wages?
There is no need for any bonuses, in addition to the monthly wages.
- Does the billing rate depend on the team members' experience, skills, language proficiency and other factors?
Yes definitely, as it depends on the level of experienced developer you would like to hire. You can contact us for more detailed information.
- What should be the minimum size of a team, I have to hire?
There is no restriction on the team size. It is totally depends on the project size. So you can hire a single developer or a team depending on the size of the project, time duration, cost etc. Still if you are not sure of the first step, just give us a quick call at +1-617-934-6763 or our toll free US number +91-999-940-3715 or drop an email at email@example.com we will call you back to discuss your query.
- Does an ODT consist of specialists who work for you on a permanent basis or do you form new team from scratch?
We have teams who work for different projects but depending on the experience and project requirement we can form a new team.
- Can I see previous technical work done by that prospective employee and how much time each of those projects took?
Surly, we can provide you reference sites and work done by each individual developer.
- How soon can you assemble my offshore development team?
We can start building the team once we get the all required information related to work, the time duration and the budget.
- Can you put together a team to work for me onshore?
Normally we do not do onsite hiring but as a special request we can put a team together, based on the availability of resources. We have a pool of experienced & skilled professionals who can work full time for your project(s) in any of the languages you want.
- How will the members of my team be selected? Will I be able to participate in the selection process?
The core team members are selected from our experienced software engineers. If necessary, we employ additional programmers and testers using our database of qualified and skilled candidates. During the selection phase, you can review the resume of all potential team members and can interview the candidates via voice chat.
- How do I make sure that programmers, managers, and other specialists in the team have appropriate experience?
We will handpick the most suitable resource based on your technical requirements. We have all the resource you need, present in-house. If required, we can schedule a direct interview with the developer before proceeding with the contract.
- Is it possible to establish a test period for an offshore team? Say, one month?
No. We do not provide any test period currently but you can opt for bi-weekly option, to start with.
- Is it possible for us to pay you weekly up front rather than monthly until we develop trust in the relationship?
We are going to sign a service agreement. We can start with Weekly or Bi-Weekly option and if you like our services, then we can continue with Monthly Service, to create trust in our company.
- What if I'm not satisfied with the performance of a team or team Member?
If you are not satisfied with the performance of a team member, we will replace them within 30 days of your request at no extra cost.
- Can I easily solve most in-house problems without hampering the implementation process. How things work with my offshore team?
You will work the same way as you have always worked. The physical distance between you and the development team, together with the difference in time zones, will be compensated by prompt communication/online meetings.
Appointed Project Managers will ensure your plans are implemented and your instructions followed.
- Do you provide a local manager with whom I can meet in person on a regular basis?
No, unfortunately we do not provide a local manager. But if our representative is visiting your city then we can always set up a meeting.
- Do you have your own development center, or do you work on subcontract?
We have our own development center in New Delhi, India and we do not sub-contract.
- Is the difference in time zones a problem?
The difference in time zones is natural, as the development team is located in another location. The best way out is to set up mutually acceptable timelines for online meetings. If you want to have the Development Team work during different shifts, we can arrange it accordingly. However, this requirement can increase the cost of the service, since the team members will work during odd shifts. The time difference may be prove to be advantageous, if you are interested in "round-the-clock" programming. The overseas team can work in shifts and programming can continue for 24 hours a day which would be efficient in case you need to reduce the delivery time of the project.
- If I wish to visit Offshore Development Place, is it possible?
Yes, definitely you are welcome at any time even before starting work or in between the development project. We would be glad to meet you at our Offshore Development Centre.
- What are the terms and conditions necessary prior to signing up of the contract?
We will provide you an agreement with all terms and conditions listed which you can read through before signing.
- Is it possible to add or remove resources during the tenure of a contract?
Yes absolutely. We are efficient enough to find a new resource quickly during the tenure of the contract.
- Can I renew a contract?
Yes, you can renew or extend your contract and continue with the same resource. In addition you can also submit a new requirement.
- How can I terminate a contract before lapse of the original period?
You will have to give one-month notice before terminating the services of an employee. If the number of your employees working on your project is more than 5, then you have to give us 3 month notice.
Browse Keyideas Sevices
Web Development Services Get the website and web application to lead your market. As a premier software development company in India, we harness the power of web technology for you, so you can keep pace with market trends and make the most of growth opportunities for your business.
Mobile App Development Fun, engaging and easy to use mobile app for your users and your market. Our Offshore mobile team works with you and your ideas to produce market-ready apps. We'll help you offer iOS, Google Android and Windows Mobile apps, with the best-adapted technology.
e-Commerce Development Sell on the Web the Way You Want. Smart e-Commerce with multiple pricing and languages, payment gateways, order and inventory management, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) modules can all be built into your e- Commerce platform by expert offshore team.
Still Need Help?
If you're having trouble finding answers to your questions, please contact us.